I am an extremely active sleepwalker and especially sleep-texter. Here is a record of my sleepwalking activities, transcriptions of my sleep text conversations, and narrations of my crazy dreams.

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Sleeptexting: Happiness

I sleeptexted my Professor again. x_x


Here is what I said to him:

"There are twenty-four types of happiness, just pick one already! Personally, my favorite is the purple kind."


I don't know what that means, and it would have made me laugh more if I had sent it to a friend, instead of my grad professor.
I sent him an email apologizing, and remarking on how rediculous the situation was, and how I never expected to have to apologize to a professor for something like this.
He wrote back saying there is no need to apologize, and that he finds the whole thing fascinating. It still is rather worrisome for me though. Everything I've sleeptexted to him has been fairly innocent so far, but what if I say something less innocent someday?

He wished me all twenty-four types of happiness this summer vacation. How sweet of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment