I am an extremely active sleepwalker and especially sleep-texter. Here is a record of my sleepwalking activities, transcriptions of my sleep text conversations, and narrations of my crazy dreams.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Dream: Red Haired Child

Fairly quiet night last night. But I dreamed I found an abandoned child near my university, and it was ruled in court that because I found him, I had to raise him. He was about four years old, and had curly red hair. He didn't say much at first, but soon I realized he was a bit of a genius. When he did speak it was extremely articulate and soon I realized that he had been abused before I had found him.
He ran away and hid from me one day. I was in a panic trying to find him. I finally found him wandering around the city. He tried to run from me when I spotted him, but I held on to him tight. I asked him why he was trying to run from me. He said it was because it was his birthday. I had no idea it was his birthday, and asked him why that would make him run. He said he didn't want his birthday beating.
He slowly began to unveil to me all the abuse he suffered at his real parents hands. I was getting the feeling that he had done something drastic to get rid of them.
I woke up feeling very unnerved and stressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment