I am an extremely active sleepwalker and especially sleep-texter. Here is a record of my sleepwalking activities, transcriptions of my sleep text conversations, and narrations of my crazy dreams.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Sleep Texts from Last Night: More Spice Merchant

This time it wasn't initiated by me! I'm amused and only a little annoyed. My roommate and a friend who was visiting (April), waited until I was asleep for about a half hour, then sent me this message:

Ashley: April wants you to sleepwalk. Can you?

Me: When is April? And who are you?

Ashley: I am a friend. I come in peace. April is after the full moon.

Me: Go away. You are strange to me, and you smell of barley.

Ashley: Why can't I come with you?

Me: I don't know you, stranger. Be gone. I wait here for the spice merchant. I have waited for ten days. I will wait another ten if necessary.

Ashley: The spice merchant is dead.

Me: Don't lie to me!

Ashley: Why would I lie about that?

Me: If the merchant is dead, then so is my Anuin. And I cannot accept that. Go back to your little life and let me be.

Ashley: You will be waiting forever then! When did you last see Anuin?



I was pretty mean to Ashley there. lol. I guess I didn't appreciate her initiation conversation with me. She was probably just a stranger in the dream who came up to me and tried to have a conversation. "You smell of barley" made me laugh a lot this morning. What does barley smell like? O_o

No comments:

Post a Comment