I am an extremely active sleepwalker and especially sleep-texter. Here is a record of my sleepwalking activities, transcriptions of my sleep text conversations, and narrations of my crazy dreams.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sleep Texts: The Spice Merchant

Me: Where is the spice merchant? I have waited for three days.

Catheryne: I don't know. Perhaps he is lost? What spices do you need?

Me: I need no spices!

Catheryne: Then why are you looking for the spice merchant?

Me: He knows where Anuin is. Who are you?

Catheryne: Who am I? I think you know the answer to that. I'm who I always am. Why are you looking for Anuin?

Me: He is my husband. Are you here to taunt me?

Catheryne: No, I am not here to taunt you. I thought you wold be in a better mood, but clearly there is something wrong. Where did he go?

Me: He was taken, you idiot! Where is the merchant!? He told me he knew how to get him back.

Catheryne: Who took him? If it's who I think it is, I may be able to help you.

Me: Gods curse you for mocking me. Only the thrice cursed merchant knows where my Anuin is. Leave me to wait for him. I have his rose.

Catheryne: I'm not mocking you. I needed to make sure you are who you say you are. Something strange is going on here. I believe the merchant was taken by the same foul creature who took your poor Anuin. I can help you. Just tell me what I need to to do to help.

Me: To help me. Find the merchant.

Catheryne: I believe I saw him follow a dwarf out of town to the west. But I think it was a trick to capture the merchant and take him to where they're hiding Anuin. Please be careful. If anything happened to you I could never forgive myself. Take this magic stone that my mother gave me before she died. It will protect you but only to the border. After that you must rely on your great skill and knowledge.

Me: You waste my time. Leave me be! You are as foolish as you look!

Haha. This shows how into it Catheryne is getting. She's almost always one of the people I sleeptext, and she is determined to make it last as long as it will. Obviously I didn't really like what she had to say this time. My sleeping self can be a little mean.
Also, I'm not sure where I got the name Anuin from. I think it's pronounced Ah-new-in. He's my husband... I guess? O_o

I also sent the first text to Ryan. This is a first, although he goes to my school and therefore knows that I sleeptext.
Me: Where is the spice merchant? I have waited for three days.
Ryan: Istanbul? ....or wait, is it Constantinople???
Me: If you only mean to mock me, leave me to wait alone. I will do what it takes to find Anuin.

Poor Ryan. I'm going to have to talk to him today, apologize for my sleeping rudeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment