I am an extremely active sleepwalker and especially sleep-texter. Here is a record of my sleepwalking activities, transcriptions of my sleep text conversations, and narrations of my crazy dreams.

Friday, November 8, 2013

Sleeptalking: Brrr

My house was very cold last night. I'm trying to keep my heating bill low this early in the season, and I haven't turned on the central heat yet. So it was probably 50 degrees or so inside while I was sleeping.

I woke up, and I was standing in the middle of my room, shivering. As usual, I was probably saying quite a few things, but I only caught the very last thing I said before I rose into consciousness:


                                                   "...as I traverse the treacherous tundra!"

I awoke, realized what I had just said and where I was. I then climbed back into bed, annoyed and freezing. My bed was not warm when I climbed into it, which makes me think I had been out of bed for quite a while. 
I would appreciate it if my subconscious did NOT play arctic explorer when I'm asleep, although I give it points for alliteration. 



No comments:

Post a Comment