I am an extremely active sleepwalker and especially sleep-texter. Here is a record of my sleepwalking activities, transcriptions of my sleep text conversations, and narrations of my crazy dreams.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Catching up.

A few important new developments:

1. I have a new phone.
My poor phone broke, after only one year of use. Since I just graduated from grad school (another important development!), I was given an iphone as a graduation present!
:D Me with an iphone! Can you believe it?
The downside: I haven't texted in my sleep since I got it. The interface is completely different, of course. No buttons! I'm partly relieved that sleeptexting has stopped, but for the purposes of this blog -it is tragic. Despite the potential dangers, I do hope my sleeping mind gets used to the phone, and begins again with the texting.

2. I have a new boyfriend.
He's already experienced my sleepwalking. He knew about it before we were dating, but now he's seen it first-hand, which is drastically different. Here are a few of the topics I have discussed with him while I was sleeping:
-The potion maker was cheating his customers, as his potion bottles were merely filled with nutmeg. We, as the potion inspectors, have a responsibility to put a stop to this.
-We were in a room of richly adorned people sitting in a line of thrones who appeared to be frozen. When he told me what I had said later, I was reminded of the Magicians Nephew.
-"I can't be held responsible for your opinions." "This is unlawful imprisonment." and many other comments like this directed at him. Poor guy.






No comments:

Post a Comment