I am an extremely active sleepwalker and especially sleep-texter. Here is a record of my sleepwalking activities, transcriptions of my sleep text conversations, and narrations of my crazy dreams.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Sleeptext: Dangerous reading

First post in a while. I haven't been doing much in my sleep worth writing about the past couple weeks. I have woken up a lot to find myself sitting up. But not much else.

I texted Jake late last night. He was asleep and didn't respond. Here's what I said to him:

"Oh, be careful with that book. I heard it starts to eat you if you fall asleep reading it. That's why every once in a while, one of the chapters is really boring. The book does it on purpose because it wants you to fall asleep."


What a creepy idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment