I am an extremely active sleepwalker and especially sleep-texter. Here is a record of my sleepwalking activities, transcriptions of my sleep text conversations, and narrations of my crazy dreams.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sleepwalking: A New, Annoying Sleep Habit.

This week I've had to put my bedroom back together every single day because of my sleepwalking.  Every night, I sleepwalk over to my dresser, and empty it of all its clothes. Then I apparently throw my clothes around the room. When I wake up, they're everywhere: on the floor, on the bed, on the bookshelf, on my chair. The drawers are always empty and shut. I also woke up two nights ago with a book on my face.

I've also lost several things, which I'm convinced I misplaced while sleepwalking: certain articles of clothing, makeup, books, etc.

I hope this is just a temporary thing.
I did start to leave my phone in the living room at night, to prevent excessive sleeptexting. It seems to be working so far, but let's not jinx it.

No comments:

Post a Comment