I am an extremely active sleepwalker and especially sleep-texter. Here is a record of my sleepwalking activities, transcriptions of my sleep text conversations, and narrations of my crazy dreams.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Dream: Water, earth, fire, air, and.....?

This is just a category 1 dream. But it made me laugh all morning, so I had to share it.
If you have never seen the cartoon Avatar: the last airbender, this wont make much sense to you.

I dreamed I was born of the fire nation. I was from a family of very powerful fire benders, but I was disgraced because I was not a bender. I grew up without any bending power at all.

Then one day I discovered that I did have power. I was doing the laundry and I discovered that I could move the laundry from the washing machine to the dryer without touching it.
I was a laundry bender.

I tried bending regular cloth, but it wouldn't work. I could only bend laundry. (I'm not sure where the line would be drawn between regular clothes and laundry. Maybe it only includes large groups of dirty or wet clothes.)


This is what I get from spending my day off yesterday doing laundry and watching avatar for most of the day. Don't judge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment