I am an extremely active sleepwalker and especially sleep-texter. Here is a record of my sleepwalking activities, transcriptions of my sleep text conversations, and narrations of my crazy dreams.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Sleepwalking: Sleep Fu

I don't think I've ever posted in the middle of the night, directly after an incident. But my computer was already sitting open, and my head hurts where I hit it...
So I thought, why not? I'm not falling back asleep any time soon, I might as well post about it now.

I woke up suddenly, and I was standing in the middle of the room. That happens a lot, and usually I just stumble for a moment while I get my bearings, and then go back to bed. But this time, I was standing in horse stance.
If you don't know what horse stance is, it basically looks like this.

When I woke up, I was startled, and in such a strange position that I toppled over backwards and hit my head on my bookshelf.


Whereas it might be fun to think I'm secretly practicing kung fu in my sleep, I somehow doubt it. Especially considering how gracelessly I fell over.

Ow.

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps you were a YOGI?? Horse is a common and very beneficial hip-opening yoga posture!

    ReplyDelete