I am an extremely active sleepwalker and especially sleep-texter. Here is a record of my sleepwalking activities, transcriptions of my sleep text conversations, and narrations of my crazy dreams.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sleeptexting: Temple Servant

It has been awhile since I last texted in my sleep. I thought it was on hiatus. Apparently, it's back. At least for now.

At around 1:30am or so, I texted my friend Jake:

"Excuse me. You look like a servant of this temple. Is that right?"

He did not respond quickly enough. 15 minutes later I said:

"I see. As dumb of speech as you are of looks. I will ask someone else."


He eventually responded with: "Indeed I am a servant. Have you found what you were in pursuit of?" But it was too late. I did not respond.

Sorry Jake!

No comments:

Post a Comment