I am an extremely active sleepwalker and especially sleep-texter. Here is a record of my sleepwalking activities, transcriptions of my sleep text conversations, and narrations of my crazy dreams.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Offerings

Still on vacation. No big episodes of sleepwalking, and my phone always seems to be lost right before bed, which is probably for the best.

One thing I did last night: I woke up in Alisha's house, sitting up in bed. Sitting on my right palm was a box of tissues. Sitting on my left palm was a book. I was holding them out in front of me like an offering.

Also, I dreamed that I was flying around in the countryside (peter-pan style), and spotted an apple farm. I was hungry so I swept down and stole some apples and flew away eating them. I looked back to see the farmer standing next to the apple tree. He was very tall, almost 7 feet. He wore an outfit that was somewhere between farmer and turn-of-the-century gentleman. He was staring at me with an extreme intensity. I saw him grab an apple and hold it out in front of him. With his other hand he poured a liquid over it from a blue glass bottle. I looked down and the apple I was eating was becoming saturated with liquid.
That's odd, I thought. But I took a bite anyway.
I immediately started to shrink. As I became smaller and smaller, I was losing altitude. The wind resistance was all wrong, and I couldn't stay in the air. I crash landed. I was about seven inches tall.
I made my long and dangerous way back to the farm, almost getting eaten by a coyote in the process. It turned out that the farmer was also a voodoo priest. He told me that I could work off my debt by working on his farm in my currant state for one year. Then he would restore me to my true size.

No comments:

Post a Comment