I am an extremely active sleepwalker and especially sleep-texter. Here is a record of my sleepwalking activities, transcriptions of my sleep text conversations, and narrations of my crazy dreams.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Two Little Dreams

I dreamed a lot about mind control last night. I dreamed I lived with this woman I thought was like a mother figure to me, and I was like her servant. Then every once in a while I realized that I shouldn't be there, that I had been hypnotized all that time. I would try to escape, but she'd come after me. Reality would shift all around me because she held so much control over my mind.
It was a trippy dream.


I also dreamed that I had been diagnosed with "Lawyers Disease." What that means is that several times throughout the day, I experienced almost complete amnesia for 10 minutes at a time. It was very dangerous. What if I was driving my car, or talking to someone important, or walking down a busy street?
It was called Lawyers Disease because Lawyers were the original people to contract the disease when it first surfaced a century ago. It was believed that it came from sharks originally, and Lawyers back then made attache cases out of shark skin.
There seems to be a common theme in my dreams linking Lawyers with sharks.

No comments:

Post a Comment