I am an extremely active sleepwalker and especially sleep-texter. Here is a record of my sleepwalking activities, transcriptions of my sleep text conversations, and narrations of my crazy dreams.

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Dream: (warning: Explicit Language)

I wouldn't normally post something like this. But I will, for two reasons. 1. It's kinda funny and had me giggling when I woke up. 2. Not much has happened lately in terms of sleeptexting or sleepwalking.


In this dream, I was the Queen of a vast country and its many provinces. The dream consisted of me sitting on my throne while one by one, people came up and informed me of problems around the country. Land disputes, economic issues, water shortages in one province, duels among the nobility. To every single problem that was told to me, I had the same answer:


"I don't give a flying fuck about that."


The subject who had informed me of their problem would then bow, and leave. Then the next in line would approach. I always listened benevolently to them. My answer had no aggression or malice behind it. It was simply my honest answer.
 I've never used that phrase in my waking life. It was an oddly satisfying dream, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment