I am an extremely active sleepwalker and especially sleep-texter. Here is a record of my sleepwalking activities, transcriptions of my sleep text conversations, and narrations of my crazy dreams.

Monday, December 12, 2011

Sleep Texting: Too many to handle.

Sleep texting with Sarah last night. I don't remember doing this, as usual. I didn't have any relevant dreams to accompany it. This is my second time sleeptexting with Sarah, so she knew what was going on.


Me: Twenty thousand of them. I can't believe it!

Sarah: What should we do? There are so many!

Me: We'll just have to learn how to ride them. You will have to get your moth licence.

Sarah: Don't you think that will take too long?

Me: It's the law, regardless. We might have to hire a moth wrangler or two until then.

Sarah: I think we will need more than 2 to handle twenty thousand. In the mean time I think I want to try to ride one!


Moth wranglers? O_o
I'm guessing either the moths are huge, or we are very small. Twenty thousand giant moths is an unsettling idea.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I imagined a scene from "honey I shrunk the kids." They didn't need licenses though. ;)

    ReplyDelete