I am an extremely active sleepwalker and especially sleep-texter. Here is a record of my sleepwalking activities, transcriptions of my sleep text conversations, and narrations of my crazy dreams.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Home for Christmas

I'm at my mother's house for the holidays. Last night we apparently had a full conversation in the middle of the night when she got up. I remember none of it, not one word. She thought I was awake. A good start to the holidays.

On the plane, I tried very hard not to sleep. I dozed for one moment, and woke up yelling  "WHAT!?" I startled the poor guy next to me, and had to apologize.

Also, my cat is so happy to see me that I woke up every couple of hours because he head-butted me in the middle of the night. With most cats, that's a gentle thing, but my cat is huge. He also tried to sleep directly on my face at one point.
It's good to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment