I am an extremely active sleepwalker and especially sleep-texter. Here is a record of my sleepwalking activities, transcriptions of my sleep text conversations, and narrations of my crazy dreams.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Sleeptexting: Runaways

It's been over a month since anything crazy has happened while sleeping. Sometimes I think my subconsious waits in order to lull me into a false sense of security.
There have been a few little things. Sleepwalking aimlessly around my room. Having a conversation with a vase. But that's it.

Last night, sleeptexting resumed with my friend Brian.

Me: Are you certain we are going the right way? This road does not look familiar to me.

Brian: Let's just venture on a bit further

Me: Do you think they will have noticed our absence by now?

Brian: The diversion I created should buy us enough time to complete our mission. But we must hurry.

Me: I am terrified they will come after us and force us to return to that horrible place.

Brian: I would do anything to avoid going back there. The experiences that they performed on us haunt  me to this day.

Me: I want to put all the memories of that place behind us as soon as we can. Promise me you will stay with me. I will never go back.

Brian: To the end.

Me: You mean the world to me. I must not lose you. The provisions that we stole from them will only last another day. What if we do not reach the city?

Brian: We'll cross that bridge if and only if we come to it. Perhaps it is time for Phil to serve a higher purpose, but only if there are no other options.

Me: And if they catch us? You might be able to buy your way out, but they would never let me go.

Brian: If it comes to it, I will see to it that you are protected, even if it means giving my own life, or worse, my dignity.



How very noble of Brian!
I don't know from where we were escaping. Brian made up some details that I didn't argue with, so maybe they were doing experiments on us like he said. It seems unclear what our relationship is, whether family, romantic or other. I don't remember any context.

No comments:

Post a Comment