I am an extremely active sleepwalker and especially sleep-texter. Here is a record of my sleepwalking activities, transcriptions of my sleep text conversations, and narrations of my crazy dreams.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Dreams: Tree Crimes, and China.

No Tsunami dreams last night. That's a good sign. I think my subconscious is starting to move on from how horrified I am by the idea of a Tsunami. Maybe I'll start having more interesting dreams again soon.

Last night, however was full of category 1's. Here are a couple examples of last night's variety:

. I dreamed that my school had built itself around a big beautiful tree. The tree's roots were under the school's foundation, the trunk went through the lobby, and the branches were above the roof. The ceiling was cut to fit perfectly around the trunk, without water coming in. This tree was my conservatory's pride and joy.
Then one day I heard on my way to class that my friend Anjin had been arrested. I didn't believe it at first. Then I walked into the lobby and saw that the beloved tree had been cut down. It had caused a lot of damage to the building.
Later that day I was called out of class by the dean of the school. I walked into a conference room where sat the deans, the school board, and all my professors. One of my professors explained to me that Anjin had been arrested for chopping down the tree. I had to give an impromptu speech to provide character evidence for Anjin.
I woke up, knowing I was not persuading them.

. I dreamed that President Obama went on a diplomatic trip to China. Speculation as to the purpose behind the unexpected visit was all over the news. Then it was announced that Obama had given China an ultimatum about something. A flood of protests and praise about our foreign policy pervaded every political program. The newspapers talked about the risks in giving China such a decision to make. It wasn't until later that I found out the details of his ultimatum. He had demanded that China give the US all its honey sticks.
Honey sticks, as in the food item. This kind.
If China refused to part with their honey sticks, or withheld any number of them, the US would put an embargo in place against any Chinese made product.

O_o
... Maybe I was craving them in my sleep. I do rather like honey sticks. I'm not sure how China fits into that, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment