I am an extremely active sleepwalker and especially sleep-texter. Here is a record of my sleepwalking activities, transcriptions of my sleep text conversations, and narrations of my crazy dreams.

Friday, March 25, 2011

Sad News!

Not only am I still having nothing but stupid category 1 dreams, and Tsunami dreams, but then this had to happen!

My phone broke!

I'll get a new one tomorrow, but I wonder if that will be the end of sleeptexting? I have no way of knowing, so I guess we'll to find out.
I had my other phone for 8 years. That's right. 8.
No wonder my fingers could find my way around its settings in the dark, unconscious.
It was one of these. Hey, don't make fun of my phone. >_< I liked it. Would your fancy phone have lasted for 8 years?

I can't afford anything fancy, so I'll probably get a good-condition older model.
I hope it's not the end of the sleeptexting era. As much as I'm afraid I'll eventually text something irrevocably embarrassing one day, sleeptexting has so far been vastly entertaining and only mildly embarrassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment