I am an extremely active sleepwalker and especially sleep-texter. Here is a record of my sleepwalking activities, transcriptions of my sleep text conversations, and narrations of my crazy dreams.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Dream: The Blue Goddess

Last night, I was visited by a goddess in a dream. She had beautiful blue skin. I'm calling her a goddess, but she was beautiful in an androgynous way. She looked like the more feminine pictures of Krishna.
This was a short, lucid dream. I was standing in pitch darkness, thinking:
"Where am I? The last thing I remember is going to bed. This must be a dream." I called out a few times, but no one answered. I tried to wake up, but I couldn't. I tried to change my surroundings, because I can usually do that in a lucid dream, but I couldn't. All I could do was wait.

Then I saw a small blue light in the distance, coming closer. I waited as the Goddess walked slowly towards me, glowing with a faint sapphire light.
"Lizzy," she said in a deep, warm voice. "Prepare yourself for tomorrow night's dream."
Then she leaned over, and placed her mouth on mine. She breathed very gently, pushing air into my mouth.
I woke up gasping.



So... I guess we will have to wait to see what I dream tomorrow night. My subconscious is weird. If I do dream something tomorrow, it must already be in my mind, but I can't access it. I hope its not a nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment