I am an extremely active sleepwalker and especially sleep-texter. Here is a record of my sleepwalking activities, transcriptions of my sleep text conversations, and narrations of my crazy dreams.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sleeptexting: More Razorblade Trees

I can't keep up with all the little things I've been doing in my sleep.

I've had two more small conversations about Razorblade trees:
Friday night:
Me: Ho there! That is not a good way to go, friend. Steer clear of those Razorblade trees. 
  
 Alicia: Ho there! Thank you. I did not see the Razorblade trees! That would have been an untimely end. But why are we here?


Tuesday Night:
 Me: You are the third fool to pass through here this week. Are travelers no longer told to beware the Razorblade trees?

Ryan: No one warned me! I merely wish to see my family! How shall we traverse this treacherous place?


I'm not sure what this Razorblade tree theme is suppose to mean. Obviously it's important for some reason.


I've also been sleepwalking around my room a lot lately. I've woken up a couple times this week on the floor, or standing up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment