I am an extremely active sleepwalker and especially sleep-texter. Here is a record of my sleepwalking activities, transcriptions of my sleep text conversations, and narrations of my crazy dreams.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Sleeptexting: Sneaking in.

I think my subconscious sometimes chooses someone to talk to semi-exclusively every once in a while. This is the third time in a row texting with Brian.

Me: What did you say?

Brian: I did what you said, but it didn't make any difference. I only spoke out of frustration.

Me: Keep your voice down. They'll hear. It's your fault we have to climb the wall in the first place.

Brian: Remind me why we are climbing the wall.

Me: Do not blame me. You are the one who forgot the copper pieces for the drawbridge toll. Do you want to go to the festival or not?


 The drawbridge toll thing sounded familiar. With some hunting through the blog I found this post which says something very similar. I wonder if it's the same story?

No comments:

Post a Comment