I am an extremely active sleepwalker and especially sleep-texter. Here is a record of my sleepwalking activities, transcriptions of my sleep text conversations, and narrations of my crazy dreams.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sleeptexting: Virus

My best friend Alisha from California texted me at 2 in the morning, (it was 11pm her time). I was asleep, and responded in my crazy sleep way. She responded in her cheeky way. :)

Alisha:  Sorry I've been MIA the last couple days, I'm sleeping a lot. This virus is kicking my butt. :(

Me: And how exactly did you afford a virus? They are far too expensive these days.

Alisha: I got myself an illness sugar daddy.

Me: You are suspicious.

Alisha: You're the one who asked. Anyway, headcolds are so last winter.


Who would want to buy a virus? O_o

Also, I've been sleeping with a strong humidifier lately, so my bedroom has been very humid at night. I woke up in the process of walking around my room saying things like, "This swamp is very dangerous." and "Mind the alligator."

No comments:

Post a Comment