I am an extremely active sleepwalker and especially sleep-texter. Here is a record of my sleepwalking activities, transcriptions of my sleep text conversations, and narrations of my crazy dreams.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Sleeptexting: Tulips

Me: There, do you see? I told you I wasn't lying.

Brian: Lying about what?

Me: Look closely. Those are not trees. They are giant tulips! I told you I saw tree-sized flowers. Now do you believe me?

Brian: Those are beautiful!

Me: It is only seven miles from home, but we have never been ehre before. I have never seen such flowers.

Brian: I wish we could bring one home with us to prove their existence to the others.

Me: They are too big. And when I broke off a petal last time and brought it home. It turned into a regular tree branch before anyone saw it.

No comments:

Post a Comment