I am an extremely active sleepwalker and especially sleep-texter. Here is a record of my sleepwalking activities, transcriptions of my sleep text conversations, and narrations of my crazy dreams.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Sleep Texting on my New Phone!

Sleep Texting is back! ...Almost.

I was afraid I'd never do it again, now that I have a new phone. But apparently my impulse to text in my sleep is so strong, not even new technology can hinder it.

Except that it can...
My old phone automatically defaulted to T9 word. My new phone does not. So my text to Catheryne last night came out like this:

"Wgdp gm tgd wmpjd bm wd gdt a gmt agp aajjmmm mm ptag pgmpt mmtag?"

After much amusement this morning over this text, my friends and I decided to crack the code by re-typing all these letters back into my phone using T9, and see what it comes up with.
The result is this:

"Where in the world can we get a hot air balloon on such short notice?"

That definitely sounds like something I'd say in my sleep.
The only word that doesn't work is "can." But that's my best guess as to what that's supposed to be. I probably missed a letter while asleep. (And I would have to push 2 twice to get b, which probably means I wanted two letters from that number. Confusing, I know.)

I wonder if this will continue. I'll not only be texting in my sleep, but now in code. O_o

No comments:

Post a Comment