I am an extremely active sleepwalker and especially sleep-texter. Here is a record of my sleepwalking activities, transcriptions of my sleep text conversations, and narrations of my crazy dreams.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Sleep Texting: Watermelon

It's a busy time of sleeptexting!
This is ironic, because Anjin texted me in the middle of the night to talk about the sleeptexting I did the night before. I was of course, asleep.

Anjin: I just read your sleep text with Jake! That is so intense!

Me: Well sure. But what are you going to do with that watermelon?

Anjin: I was thinking about cutting it up and eating it. Did you have any other ideas?

Me: You know we're allergic.

Anjin: I have been dying for a good summer fruit! Look at it- it's so beautiful. Are we really going to let it go to waste?

Me: Maybe you have an affinity for anaphylactic shock. Personally I like breathing more than fruit.

Anjin: Ok. ok . You always did get your way. Now what will we eat for a snack? I'm hungry.



Meanwhile, Anjin texts Jake, to tell him that I'm sleeptexting. So I receive this text from Jake:


Jake: I have a seedles watermelon patch in my backyard. It is underneath the willow tree.

Me: Um, that's nice.





Me to Anjin: Who the hell is this guy?

Anjin: He's a friend of mine! Be nice! He just wants to hang out for the day. He's a little mentally slow. Don't judge him, ok?

Me: You two have fun. I think I'll go home.




Jake: Don't you know who I am?

Me: One of my sister's friends. She told me. Either that or just some strange guy who tells random people about his watermelon patch.

Jake: I am one of her friends. She told me to tell you that. We met a few weeks ago briefly.




Haha. How dare they ambush me in the middle of the night! No wonder I got snarky at them.
My tone is so different in this than it usually is. It seems to be set in modern times, rather than some fantasy past.
Also, I'm not actually allergic to watermelon. I don't know where that came from.

No comments:

Post a Comment