I am an extremely active sleepwalker and especially sleep-texter. Here is a record of my sleepwalking activities, transcriptions of my sleep text conversations, and narrations of my crazy dreams.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sleepwalking: Circles! D:

Minor sleepwalking event last night.

I sat up startled. I either thought or said out loud: "There are too many circles! Circles everywhere! I need some squares to balance it out."
I got out of bed with the full intention of going to get some squares. But wait! I thought. I need to wash my hands first.

In the middle of washing my hands, I woke up. Whenever this happens there is a moment of insanity where two things are true at the same time. It was the truth that I needed to go find some squares, and it was also the truth that that didn't make any sense. Finally the latter truth won out, and I realized I had been asleep.
I got back in bed, wondering what the hell "getting some squares" would have entailed.

This is a perfect example of a category 2 sleepwalking session. I probably wouldn't have remembered it at all if I hadn't woken up in the middle of it.

1 comment:

  1. now i'm really curious where you would have gotten the squares. go dream it again!
    I have had some pretty weird dreams from falling asleep with the tv on. the history channel makes for the craziest ones.

    ReplyDelete