I am an extremely active sleepwalker and especially sleep-texter. Here is a record of my sleepwalking activities, transcriptions of my sleep text conversations, and narrations of my crazy dreams.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sleeptexting: More Code

I sent another encoded sleeptext last night. I haven't yet figured out how to make my new phone default to T9. Apparently my subconsious thinks it works the same way as my old phone.

Here's what I texted:

G aamt pdd amwtghmg tp gdpd. Ptgt gmgggmg tgd ppw gjapp. Gtp mw ttpm!



I have figured out what it says. But I'll wait a couple days to post it. Try to figure it out yourself and tell me in the comments! ^_^

2 comments:

  1. I cant see anything up here. Quit hogging the spy glass. Its my turn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! ^_^
    Definitely sounds like something I'd say.

    ReplyDelete