I am an extremely active sleepwalker and especially sleep-texter. Here is a record of my sleepwalking activities, transcriptions of my sleep text conversations, and narrations of my crazy dreams.

Friday, September 23, 2011

Lost dreams

The problem with being too busy to update the dreams that I have, is that I forget them. It's no wonder I can't remember most of the dreams I had before I started this blog, even though I was having many vivid and detailed dreams every night. Dreams just don't stick in your mind unless you pay attention to them specifically. It's as if they were created in your subconscious, and there is only a small window of opportunity to advance them to your conscious mind before they are lost in the subconscious forever.

One dream concept I remember from a few nights ago. I was crying feathers. I was crying about something very important, (of course, I forget why now,) and small black feathers were coming out of my tear ducts. They were about an inch long, and I had to pull them out with my fingers. It was a very much a texture dream. It wasn't creepy while I was dreaming it, but it is a bit now as I look back on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment