I am an extremely active sleepwalker and especially sleep-texter. Here is a record of my sleepwalking activities, transcriptions of my sleep text conversations, and narrations of my crazy dreams.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Sleeptexting: Catacombs

First time sleeptexting with my friend Sarah. I don't remember this at all.

Me:
I don't know what's gotten into you. We're going to get caught. We'll be thrown out forever!

Sarah: No, we wont!! I don't know why you get so nervous..

Me: We are not supposed to go in the Trial Catacombs until our eighth or ninth year! It's too dangerous.

Sarah: Catacombs, Shmatacombs!! And besides, danger is my middle name.

Me: Your middle name gets me in trouble a lot. Who knows what kind of evil things live in here. I heard the Catacombs themselves are living and can see into your mind.

Sarah: I heard about gremlins and goblins but not the Catacombs being alive. I think we'll be fine though, I have my wand!

Me: You're an idiot. This is too serious for you to be joking around. The whole point of this place is to confront you with your weaknesses. you might notice that it's not called the Fun Catacombs, or the Cozy Catacombs.

Sarah: What weaknesses could they possibly confront me with? I don't believe in this whole -the Catacombs live business anyway.

Me: Did you hear that? Was that a lion roaring in the distance? It came from over there.

Sarah: No, I think it must just be some echos...from something...wait, are you afraid of frightening, ferocious felines?

Me: I knew you would be the death of me someday. Well, at least we are here together. Let's try not to die, ok?

Sarah: We are NOT going to die. We can conquer anything together, so get rid of that negative attitude.


Way to be bold, Sarah! haha
Honestly, I probably wouldn't mind paying a visit to the Cozy Catacombs.

No comments:

Post a Comment