I am an extremely active sleepwalker and especially sleep-texter. Here is a record of my sleepwalking activities, transcriptions of my sleep text conversations, and narrations of my crazy dreams.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Proof!

I'm not crazy! Psychologists are no longer saying that sleep texting is impossible!

Take a look:

WEWS News: Texting while sleeping is new phenomenon

I'm not alone! I'm not crazy! Hooray!

Of course, the subject matter of most of my sleeptexts is still very...odd. I'm looking forward to hearing about more studies done on this subject. Perhaps I'll keep my ears open for some sleep studies done in my area.

It made me laugh when it says you can prevent sleeptexting by keeping your phone away from you when you sleep. I think because I'm also a super-functioning Sleepwalker/sleep-phone-go-getter, that doesn't work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment