I am an extremely active sleepwalker and especially sleep-texter. Here is a record of my sleepwalking activities, transcriptions of my sleep text conversations, and narrations of my crazy dreams.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sleeptexting: Virtues

I sent two sleeptexts last night. I was thinking that I hadn't sleeptexted since I read that article because it validated it too much, and now my subconscious didn't feel the urge anymore. I guess not.

I sent this to Lexi at about 1am:

"You are only allowed ten government issue virtues. I wouldn't waste my time with mercy."

Later that night I sent this to Alicia:

"And you? Which ones have you chosen?"

It's kind of a creepy concept.
Neither of them responded. They were both asleep. Well, all three of us were, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment