I am an extremely active sleepwalker and especially sleep-texter. Here is a record of my sleepwalking activities, transcriptions of my sleep text conversations, and narrations of my crazy dreams.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Sleeptexting: Deserters

So after the last time I texted my professor, I took his number out of my phone. But this semester, I'm filling out a lot of audition forms and applications, and I'm having to write his contact information as a reference on a daily basis. I was getting really tired of having to look it up each time.
So, I put him back in my phone, under the name "D" I was hoping my subconscious wouldn't think to text him if it wasn't under a real name.

I was wrong. My subconscious wins. It cannot be fooled by me.

Here's what I wrote to him last night:

"There is a sea of soldiers heading towards us. We can stay and fight for this madman, or we can take our chances and run. I need to know that I can count on you."


He assured me today that I can count on him.
I give up! I'm going to leave him in my phone. If he gets texts from me, so be it. Hopefully by giving up, my subconscious will stop caring. Also, hopefully I wont say anything worse than what I've said already.

No comments:

Post a Comment