I am an extremely active sleepwalker and especially sleep-texter. Here is a record of my sleepwalking activities, transcriptions of my sleep text conversations, and narrations of my crazy dreams.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Dream: Drunken Babies?

I dreamed there was a new societal order put in place, and everyone was assigned a job. This certainly isn't a new idea, I think I read a book cover that had a similar premise the other day, and my brain was probably toying around with it.
But I dreamed that both my friend Catheryne and I were assigned to be prostitutes. High class prostitutes, but still. I absolutely refused to accept this as my permanent occupation. So I ran away.
At one point in the dream, I needed to hide from the authorities that were after me. So I ducked into what I thought was a factory, stole some clothing and tried to blend in for a few hours. It turned out to be a research laboratory. In this wing of the lab, they were testing the effects of alcohol and possible hangover cures on babies. Something about babies being a better test subject because they were free of the environmental toxins of adults. (It made sense in the dream). There were hundreds of babies being fed alcohol, and I couldn't possibly save them and had to leave them behind.

Most of the dream was running and hiding from the authorities. I think at the end of the dream, I was captured and brought back to the "Companion house." I just thought the idea of baby hangovers was weird enough include here.

No comments:

Post a Comment