I am an extremely active sleepwalker and especially sleep-texter. Here is a record of my sleepwalking activities, transcriptions of my sleep text conversations, and narrations of my crazy dreams.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Sleep Texts: Disgusting Peasant!

What a busy night of texting! I was quite mean to everyone. I'm guessing I must have been some sort of royalty or noblewoman.

Catheryne and I had been talking about a youtube video, and there was an hour long break between my last awake text and this one from her:

Catheryne: Omg, no kidding...but they always make me laugh.

Me: (now asleep) This is no time to laugh. Who do you think you are?

Catheryne: There is always room for laughter even in the most dire situations. I was sent to help you. How may I be of service?

Me:
Away with you. I am incapable of tolerating purposeful stupidity.

Catheryne:
Purposeful stupidity? Who do you think you are, treating others like that?

Me:
Be gone this instant before I call my attendants. You come, peasant, begging a boon, and speak to me thusly. Stupid indeed.

Catheryne:
Attendants? HAH! Your attendants do not scare me and neither do you. I simply ask for some kindness, but I can see that your heart is made of stone.

Me:
Go away, little boy. It is not worth the energy to have you executed.

Catheryne:
I curse you and your family for all eternity! You should think about being nicer to a child next time!

Me: Freakish ingrate, this one. Disgusting.

Catheryne:
You're disgusting!


Sorry Catheryne! Also, I don't' think Catheryne was actually a child in my mind. I think she was an adult man, and I was belittling her by calling her little boy. Not sure though, but that's the impression I get from my vague memories of it.

At the same time, I texted Nathan, Ashley and Anjin, who where apparently my attendants.
First with Anjin:
Me:
Attendants! Attendants! Remove this idiotic peasant from my presence.

Anjin: Ok, but I wont like it.

Me: Why am I surrounded by insolence in my own court! Remove yourself as well, I will not see you again here.


Then with Nathan:
Me: Attendants! Attendants! Remove this idiotic peasant from my presence.

Nathan: I am sorry my Lady. The peasants grow restless in these times of uncertainty.

Me: Did I ask for your evaluation? I will let you know when you are allowed to have an opinion. Go do as I say.

Nathan: Yes, yes, of course. They shall be thrown from your presence with exceptional enthusiasm.

Me: If I had the energy, I would execute you for sarcasm. Fool.


It's hard to find good attendants these days, apparently.

1 comment: