I am an extremely active sleepwalker and especially sleep-texter. Here is a record of my sleepwalking activities, transcriptions of my sleep text conversations, and narrations of my crazy dreams.

Friday, November 26, 2010

Sleep Texts: Sapling

Me: (still awake around 11): Are we still all going to the beach tomorrow?

Catheryne
(12:46am): Yes 11ish I'm leaving at 2 to go to westside on my way back and then to work at 4

Me
(now asleep): Why are you so hasty, young one. Take the Summer to think about where you are.

Catheryne
(realizing I'm asleep.): I've been thinking about it, but I haven't come to any conclusions...sigh

Me
: Of course you haven't. There are no conclusions to such things. You must learn not to be too hasty.

Catheryne
: I'm trying not to be hasty but it's just so hard. I wish I could know now, but it's a good thing I have you to guide me
Catheryne: What do you think I should do?

Lizzy
: Hasty questions. Go now and be still.



I remember the dream partially, and I think I was a tree, and Catheryne was a young sapling.

No comments:

Post a Comment