I am an extremely active sleepwalker and especially sleep-texter. Here is a record of my sleepwalking activities, transcriptions of my sleep text conversations, and narrations of my crazy dreams.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sleep Texts: Ember Ring

Me: Fetch me an ember from the hearth, will you? There's a dear.

Alisha: Of course darling. Potion making again?

Me: No, no. Be careful with that, please. Don't go burning us all to bits. If only we could make it into a wearable pendant.

Alisha: If only, but you know what happened when you tried last time. Lets get on with this, are you sure you only need one ember?

Me: Only one. Any more is just showing off. Maybe it would work as a ring?

Alisha: Maybe. It would be more simple than a pendant anyway. What other components shall we use?

Me: Well, a leaf from the gold tree, probably. We wont be able to get one until next month, though.

Alisha: The crystalline heather may already be ready. Although the color isn't very fireish. Sunlight?

Me: Perhaps some pomegarnets?

Alisha: Delicious and gorgeous!! I'll go fetch some from the royal gardens right away. How many will we need for the setting? Four at most I should think, for a ring.




I love the idea of Pomegarnets! Like a pomegranate fruit, but with garnets inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment