I am an extremely active sleepwalker and especially sleep-texter. Here is a record of my sleepwalking activities, transcriptions of my sleep text conversations, and narrations of my crazy dreams.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Dream: Recharge

I dreamed that every one in one thousand people had supernatural powers. These abilities were limited, and were used up as you used them. Eventually they had to be recharged.
There was a very specific type of power that a person could have that recharges other people's powers. A person with recharge power usually did not have any other powers themselves, and how their power was used depended on the person. Sometimes they concentrated on a person with powers in order to recharge them, sometimes it was by touch, sometimes by sex.
An anti-superpower group had started covertly hunting down those who had recharge powers. If all the Rechargers were killed, eventually no one would have powers anymore.

I was a Recharger. I had no other powers, and I recharged people by skin contact. It took awhile -about an hour for a full recharge. I didn't know I had this power for a long time, and when I found out, I tried very hard to keep it a secret. Eventually I was the last Recharger. I was found out, and EVERYONE was after me. Anti-superpower people were trying to kill me. People with powers were constantly trying to kidnap me.
Most of my dream was running and hiding, and being kidnapped by Powerful people.
Pretty rediculous, but I thought the idea of powers needing to be recharged like cellphones was interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment