I am an extremely active sleepwalker and especially sleep-texter. Here is a record of my sleepwalking activities, transcriptions of my sleep text conversations, and narrations of my crazy dreams.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Sleep Texts: Fairies

I sent these texts in my sleep to my best friend Alisha's boyfriend. But this morning, Alisha told me it was she that was texting with me on his phone.

Me:
Do you see them there? Do you see them? Over there in the flowers. Now do you believe me?

Nathan: See what?

Me: Don't tell me you don't see them! The tiny people sitting on the flowers. Now you can tell mom I wasn't fibbing.

Nathan: I'll tell mom if you stop whining. I can barely see there's something there. O_o

Me: Don't make so much noise. You'll scare them away. See that tiny man standing in that red tulip? He's wearing a tiny, upside-down tulip on his head, so he's hard to see.

Nathan: Oh! I can see him! I'm a little scared. I want to go home.


About the title, I'm just guessing I was talking about fairies. I don't remember anything about it, so I suppose it could have been something else. But tiny people sitting in flowers sounds like fairies to me. Although, it's interesting that the one I was pointing out was male.

No comments:

Post a Comment