I am an extremely active sleepwalker and especially sleep-texter. Here is a record of my sleepwalking activities, transcriptions of my sleep text conversations, and narrations of my crazy dreams.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Dream: The Divine Divorce, and other Dreams

I had about ten Category 1 dreams last night. I was confused and tired when I woke up. I don't like dreaming that much in one night. In one dream, I was kidnapped by a comedian that I like, Dylan Moran. He locked me in a storage unit, and when I asked him why he was doing this, he just shrugged and said "I don't know." before locking the door.

I dreamed that I worked in an office with cubicles. When you arrived at work you strapped yourself into your chair, and once an hour, your chair would take you to another cubicle for you to work on something else. Obama was my boss, and we called him Obi behind his back.

I dreamed I washed a pot in my kitchen. The end. When I woke up this morning, that pot was sitting dirty in the sink, and I was annoyed that I had spent dream time cleaning it, and now it's still not clean. What a boring dream.



The most notable dream was too short to be a full category 3 epic, but had the subject matter of one. I'm not sure why I have so many blasphemous dreams. I'm pretty apathetic when it comes to religion, but my subconscious seems to like to pounce on it.

I dreamed that God and Satan had originally been lovers. After eons of this love affair, they finally got married. Then God started to put a little too much time in his new project -the creation of the universe, that Satan got jealous. Their marriage began to disintegrate right around the creation of man. The story of Satan's decent into Hell was actually a messy divorce where God got the better dwelling place. They had to split the custody of the angels.

I was a young angel in this dream, and I got sent to live with Satan, even though I didn't like him. I ran away from Hell and tried to go to Heaven to live with God, my favorite parent. But god sent me back, saying it was against the new agreement for him to allow me to live with him. Satan was so angry when I got back to hell. My punishment was to fly continuously over an abyss for 1000 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment