I am an extremely active sleepwalker and especially sleep-texter. Here is a record of my sleepwalking activities, transcriptions of my sleep text conversations, and narrations of my crazy dreams.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

I dreamed NOTHING last night. And I slept all night without waking up once.

o_o


I think this has happened to me maybe five times in my entire life. It's almost freaky when it happens. I'm usually very aware of time passing over the course of the night, because I wake up every hour or so. (which is probably why I remember my dreams so well.)
But when I sleep through the night, it feels like I traveled through time! It's suddenly 8 hours in the future!

Complete lack of dreaming is almost as note-worthy for me as my dreams are, just by its rarity.
I was well rested when I woke up. And I think it was the Universe's present to me for my birthday today. Thank you, Universe. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment