I am an extremely active sleepwalker and especially sleep-texter. Here is a record of my sleepwalking activities, transcriptions of my sleep text conversations, and narrations of my crazy dreams.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Dream: A Saint He Isn't

I dreamed that I was the personification of the Christmas spirit. Contained within me was all the magic of the Christmas season. I was the property of Saint Nicolas. The problem was, I didn't like him. I thought he was a jerk. He treated me like property, and I had no freedom. I had to stay by his side almost at all times, especially in the winter.

I resented my enslavement. I mocked him often. I teased that he was just a sicko that was obsessed with the possibility of being caught breaking into people's houses. I accused him of getting a some sort of sick high from taking risks, like trusting deer to pull him through the air.
I told him there was a word for people like him.
He just told me to shut it.

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of you ridiculing St Nicolas. Lol, especially the part about being obsessed with the possibility of getting caught. It would be pretty fun to be the spirit of a holiday if you got to have wintery powers and do your own thing Jack Frost style.

    ReplyDelete