I am an extremely active sleepwalker and especially sleep-texter. Here is a record of my sleepwalking activities, transcriptions of my sleep text conversations, and narrations of my crazy dreams.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Dream: Orgasmic Pears

This was a dream I had a few years ago, and posted on my livejournal. I ran across it randomly the other day.

I dreamed I was a forest nymph. I lived in a forest where the trees were amazingly large. They were 500 feet tall, and sometimes 50 feet in diameter. On all of these trees grew magic pears. For nymphs, these pears were perfect sustenance, but nothing more special than that. It was only thing I needed to live. But if a human wandered into this forest and ate from a pear, they would be overwhelmed with ecstasy and orgasms that lasted for days.
Needless to say, the human would never want to leave the forest and would eventually die of starvation, as the pears did not have any nutrients for humans.

My forest was in danger. Some of the trees were dying. I was a young nymph, and naive, but I took it upon myself to leave the forest and find out how to save it. All the other nymphs warned me that every nymph who has left the forest never came back, and were presumed to be dead. I took my chances and ventured into the human world.

But when I got to the world of humans, I realized that all the pears that I had taken with me had turned into ordinary pears. There was no longer anything magical about them, and they could not sustain me.

So, in order to live, I had to have sex. Sex was somehow equivalent to the magic pears, and could sustain me. I had to sleep with someone two to three times daily in order to survive.


I don't have a lot of sexual dreams in general. And I certainly don't post them here. But this one was too funny, and plot oriented not to mention.
Sex pears. Sounds like a great idea to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment