I am an extremely active sleepwalker and especially sleep-texter. Here is a record of my sleepwalking activities, transcriptions of my sleep text conversations, and narrations of my crazy dreams.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Sleep Writing: Eternal Student

I wrote this in my sleep in 2008. It's in my sleepwalker's handwriting, which can be a little hard to read. It's written on a paper torn out of a school notebook. I remember waking up and finding this. It was under the covers with me. I was still an undergraduate, about a year away from getting my BA degree.

"Something I need to learn is that life does not start after I graduate. School is part of my life. I was put on this earth to learn, to be the eternal student, and to grow. The process is what it is about. There is only the process.
There is simultaneously no distance and infinite distance between myself and the divine. The process of life and learning is both about experiencing the divine, and drawing closer to it.
Age means nothing. I am the eternal student. I am eternally divine."


Take from that what you will. I was certainly nonplussed when I read it the next morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment