I am an extremely active sleepwalker and especially sleep-texter. Here is a record of my sleepwalking activities, transcriptions of my sleep text conversations, and narrations of my crazy dreams.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Nightmare of the Short and Horrible Kind.

Straight-forward category 2. Very unpleasant!

I dreamed I walked home from school in the snow. This wasn't far from the truth, as yesterday I walked home from my friends house and I was freezing when I got home.
In the dream, when I arrived I had icicles hanging off of my hair. My roommates were home, but I had more roommates than in real life. Ashley, Anjin, Chris, Julian, Catheryne, Mark and John were all my roommates.

They saw how cold I was, and suggested I use their new warming-up technique. I had a bad feeling about it, so I said no thank you. I was immediately seized by all of them, and dragged kicking and screaming over to the microwave.

The microwave had a hole on the front of it. They forcibly stuck my arm in it, and the hole closed up vacuum-tight around my arm.
"How cold are you, Lizzy? 1 minute cold or 5 minute cold?" asked Anjin.
"I'm not cold anymore! I'm perfectly warm now! Please don't!" I screamed. All 7 of them were holding on to me. I couldn't move.
"You're shivering, Lizzy. I think she's 5 minute cold." said Ashley.

They smiled as they pushed the 5 minute button. My arm immediately grew extremely hot, then started to swell excruciatingly. Then my arm exploded.

I screamed and woke up. I sat up for a long time, looking around in horror, holding my arm. All morning I've been shuddering when I think about it.
I hate nightmares.

No comments:

Post a Comment