I am an extremely active sleepwalker and especially sleep-texter. Here is a record of my sleepwalking activities, transcriptions of my sleep text conversations, and narrations of my crazy dreams.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sleep Texts: Irish Temper

Last night I was texting with Catheryne right before I went to sleep. When will I learn that texting right before bed is almost a guarantee that I will sleep text. I threw my phone across the room onto my chair right before I turned off the light. When I woke up this morning, I had no memory of getting up to go get it, so I thought "AHA! I beat it! No texting for me! ...oh." My phone was in my hand.
Here's what we said:

Me: Is that so?

Catheryne: Indeed it is.

Me: Well, I'll have you know that I am not, nor have I ever been, a Leprechaun. And frankly, I resent the implication.

Catheryne: Are you sure? I mean, you wear plenty of green, and you are Irish. Isn't it quite plausible that at least one of your ancestors was a Leprechaun?

Me: I'm only going to say this once, so listen carefully: Feck Off.


This sleeptext session has probably made me laugh the most out of all of them. I have never said the word Feck in my daily life, but I think I've heard Irish comedians say it, or on Irish television shows. It's funny what your subconscious holds on to.
I like how Catheryne didn't respond after Feck off. I think the conversation was pretty settled at that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment