I am an extremely active sleepwalker and especially sleep-texter. Here is a record of my sleepwalking activities, transcriptions of my sleep text conversations, and narrations of my crazy dreams.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Dream: Big Screen Tree

I had nothing but category 1 dreams last night. But one funny thing is worth mentioning.

In the dream, I walked into the livingroom where my friend Anjin was watching television on the largest TV I have ever seen. It wasn't wide -maybe 3 feet wide, but it was over 12 feet tall. I was impressed and tried to change the channel. As soon as I touched it, it shut off with the ominous sound a computer makes when it improperly shuts down. Smoke came out of the top.
Anjin looked at me with horror and fury and screamed "You killed the Great Deku Tree!"

I woke up horrified. Then I chuckled before falling back asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment