I am an extremely active sleepwalker and especially sleep-texter. Here is a record of my sleepwalking activities, transcriptions of my sleep text conversations, and narrations of my crazy dreams.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Dream: WWIII

I dreamed that World War III had happened, and 2/3rds of the population of the world had been killed. The main enemies had developed weapons that could kill every living thing within a specific radius, without harming inanimate objects. They had also developed weapons of torture. One weapon was a bit like a gun, only it had unlimited range, and caused every single pain receptor in the victim's body to activate. The weapon also prevented the victim from losing consciousness from the pain.

My entire family had either been killed or kidnapped. The enemy had pressed me into their army by torturing me and holding my family hostage. It had been months since I became one of their army, and I could barely feel anything anymore. I committed horrible acts of violence, even genocide, without emotional consequences. I thought my soul had been shattered, and I was just a body, acting out of habit now. My job usually included being part of the execution squad, killing lines of innocent people with automatic weapons.

One day, we were marching through a small village in rural china. We marched on foot, and set up camp every night. I didn't know what the point of our mission was, and I didn't have enough humanity left in me to care. We seemed to just be walking from town to town, killing.
Following orders, I gunned down about 20 people who were forcibly lined up against a wall. After they fell to the ground, one of the villagers, a little girl, stood back up. She couldn't have been older than two years old, and she had ducked when I fired my weapon. She was the most beautiful child I had ever seen.

My commanding officer saw what had happened, and ordered me to take her behind the houses, and shoot her. I took her out of sight, and pointed my smaller firearm at her.
Something inside of me broke. I didn't think I could feel anymore, but tears started pouring down my face. I had locked my soul away somewhere, and the eyes of this tiny beautiful girl had brought it closer to the surface again. I lowered my weapon. I already loved her.

I hid her with my equipment, which was kept in a all-terrain, tank-like vehicle. I made sure no one found her, and that she kept quiet. There was nowhere safe I could bring her. Each village and town that we went to, we brought nothing but death. I kept her safe for months this way, not knowing what else to do. She began to call me Mama, and I loved her with all of my being.
One night, after I had set up my camp, I left my tent to go get water. When I returned, five officers were standing around my tent, my equipment spread out on the ground. The little girl was nowhere in sight. I was seized, and was roughly forced to walk for twenty minutes until we reached the center of the village we had decimated that day. There was a raised platform in the middle of an open space in the village center. On the platform stood my commanding officer, his hand on the shoulder of my little girl, who stood by his side, blindfolded.

My commanding officer saw that i had arrived, and nodded to a soldier. The soldier took out a pain-weapon, and pointed it at my little girl. I screamed, and tried to get out of the grasp of the three men holding me. I was hit hard on the side of the head with something, and forced to my knees. They waited until my vision had cleared before they used the pain weapon on my little girl. I don't know how long this went on before they stopped, and forced the girl to her feet. They took off her blindfold so that I could see her eyes, and placed a shotgun against her head. My little girl looked at me and screamed "Mama!" I awoke from this dream as the gun was fired.

Wtf subconscious?? I was already crying when I woke up, and could not go back to sleep. It's a terrible feeling, not wanting to go to sleep for fear of dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment