I am an extremely active sleepwalker and especially sleep-texter. Here is a record of my sleepwalking activities, transcriptions of my sleep text conversations, and narrations of my crazy dreams.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Dream: Magic Cafe

I dreamed that I had to commute a long distance to work once a week. The commute was through a large area of undeveloped arid land, with pockets of wooded areas here and there. My car would break down in the same place every single time, no matter what condition it was in. It always broke down in front of the only building for miles: a chocolate shop. It was also a cafe, with many sun rooms to sit in that overlooked the garden. The garden was full of amazingly colorful plants, none of which I had never seen before. After I had had some coffee and chocolate, and sat in a beautiful sun room for a while, I would try my car again, and it would work perfectly.
The owner of this chocolate and coffee house was an extremely eccentric woman. She was quite young, but she had curly white hair down to her waist. Her large eyes were pale purple, and her aged-silver glasses seemed to change design as you looked at them.
Eventually I began to plan ahead to spend time at the chocoalte shop on each trip. Whenever I planned this, my car would not break down.. I asked the owner about this phenomenon, and she looked at me sternly and said "Well, now there's no reason for it to break down, is there?"

No comments:

Post a Comment