I am an extremely active sleepwalker and especially sleep-texter. Here is a record of my sleepwalking activities, transcriptions of my sleep text conversations, and narrations of my crazy dreams.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Dream: Demon No Longer

I remember last nights dream being very interesting. But I can hardly remember it. That doesn't happen to me! That happens to other people! D:
I still blame it on the comfortable guest bed.

What I do remember is that I thought I was a demon. I had been raised with demons for as long as I could remember. There were demons, angels and human beings all living together on earth. Demons weren't particularly evil, angels weren't particularly good, and humans were pretty oblivious. We were all just people. But demons and angels did tend to stay away from each other. It was almost like a class system, with the angels being higher class and not wanting to associate with the demons. Wealth wasn't an issue though.

I had always believed I was a demon. But as I got older, things began to look different -my vision began to change. After a while, demons looked fuzzy around the edges. Sometimes I could hardly see them at all. It was very upsetting.

I found out that I was actually only 1/4 demon. I was 3/4ths angel! And I also discovered that angels usually can't see demons. They know of them, but unless they concentrate really hard, they don't see them. I hadn't known this, but it explained a lot. Why angels always ignored me and my demon friends at school. Why angel adults used to be startled when I was suddenly in front of them, and hadn't seemed to notice me before.

As demons began to disappear from my vision, angels started paying more attention to me. They started trying to be my friend, inviting me to things. I was insulted, even disgusted by them, as I had been all my life. I desperately wanted to get back to living with the other demons, but they were shunning me.

I found that the only way I could see them clearly, was if I let my eyes relax and cross slightly. It was just like when you're trying to see an image in a magic eye picture. But when I did this, they looked different than they had when I could see them normally. The tips of their fingers were dark red, the area around their mouths was dark, as if in shadow. Their eyes were golden.

I woke up to my mom gently shaking me awake. I was muttering something like, "I'm really a demon... I can't see them anymore..." My mom was less surprised than you'd expect.



This isn't the first dream in which I've been part angel. It also happened in an old post called The Devil's Favorite.
Seems to be a reoccuring theme. No idea why.

No comments:

Post a Comment